Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Be careful what you wish for . . .

I've been needing to make a decision for some time now. No, I haven't made it yet, so I'm not going to discuss it in detail. So, if you're just looking for my choice, don't bother reading further. :)

I've been praying about it and asking a few close friends to pray with me. It still seems as though I have no clear answer from God. Perhaps neither choice is right or wrong. Perhaps He is going to answer in a way I never expected, or in one of the ways I've already considered. Or, maybe, He is going to come through in a miraculous way at the "last minute." But one thing I know for sure, He is going to answer me. I have come to the point where I want to step out and follow Him, though I'm scared of what that means. It could mean continuing to wait, or it could mean making the choice that is not my preference. However, I do believe that God wants me to be willing to follow Him, step out in faith; yea, even take my "second choice" to find what He has for me.

Though fear and confusion reign, I know that God will lead me and will catch me when I step out in faith, even if I'm feeling like I'm falling. Praise God for His hands of mercy and grace that catch, hold, and guide us through our lives! And praise Him for friends He brings to remind us of His goodness and guidance!

No comments:

Post a Comment